- 08/07/2011 - Latest observations in Ullibarri-Gamboa
Among the birds seen recently are a montagu's harrier, a hen harrier, a marsh harrier, three purple heron, a hoopoe and a a egyptian vulture.
- 29/07/2010 - Latest sightings in Garaio
- Among the birds seen recently are a booted eagle, short-toed eagle, two hoopoe, two common sandpipers, purple herons and cattle egrets.
- 30/06/2010 - Latest observations - Garaio
- Great-crested Grebe chicks (Podiceps cristatus) have been seen riding on the backs of the adults and Coot chicks (Áulica atra) have been observed at different stages of development.
Other observations of interest included:
- Cuckoos (Cuculus canorus) were seen flying near the Garaio information office.
- A Green Woodpecker (Picus viridis) was seen flying towards the new observation point.
- A Purple Heron (Ardea purpurea) was seen at the “Carboneros” observatory.
- In May and June, an Osprey (Pandion haliaetus) was seen on two occasions at Garaio Park.
- At the end of May, a European Honey Buzzard (Pernis apivorus) and a Hen Harrier (Circus cyaneus) were seen in the Garaio area and an Egyptian Vulture (Neophron pernopterus) was seen near Ozaeta.
Moreover, it should also be mentioned that there is a colony of House Martins in an artificial embankment.