Regulations for use by the public
- You are in an area of singular natural beauty so please respect it. Walking and observing the landscapes, the flora and fauna is the best way of enjoying it.
- Motor vehicles other than authorised vehicles must not be used off tarmac-surfaced roads.
- Vehicles can be parked only in those places provided for this purpose and signposted as such. Do not park on soft roadside verges.
- Mountain bikes may be ridden only on the tracks and paths assigned for this purpose.
- Camping rough is not permitted. Organised camps require the authorisation of the Management Body and are permitted only in Larneta.
- Lighting fires for recreational use is not permitted except in those Areas especially prepared for this purpose. Do not damage trees to make fire.
- Please remember to keep the park tidy. Take any rubbish with you or leave it in the bins provided for this purpose.
- Do not pick flowers or hurt animals or any other living organism. Please respect them.
- Rock-climbing is permitted only on rock faces equipped for this activity over the village of Apellaniz.
- Do not make any markings, graffiti or signs, be these indelible or not, unless you have the express authorisation of the Management Body.
- Do not disturb the silence of the Park with loudspeakers, broken exhaust pipes, megaphones, horns, musical instruments, radios, etc., set at at an excessively high volume.